April 8, 2020
In addition to the Governor’s Stay-At-Home Order, the VC Health Officer Order 2020-02 / Clarification to Order 2020-02 states:
Persons who newly enter Valley County, resident or non-resident, including snowbirds.
Persons who exited Valley County for any length of time for a non-essential work-related purpose, resident or non-resident
New Essential Service Contractors staying for any amount of time
Persons passing through or staying for any amount of time
1. Please self-report your return or arrival to the Valley County Health Department by calling 406-228-6261.
2. Must abide by the self-quarantine for a period of fourteen (14) days upon arrival.
3. Must maintain six (6) feet of separation from all other people within the County.
4. If a person will be present in Valley County for fewer than 14 days, that person must self-quarantine for the duration of the visit. Go directly home, do not stop along the way once you have entered the county.
5. You may go to work if you are an essential employee, only interacting with other co-workers as needed, but separate from all others after work.
6. You may use hotel lodging, service stations (must use outside pumps only and not go into the store), curbside, drive up, or restaurant delivery, and laundry services /laundromats, then proceed on your journey without delay. You may not enter any essential service establishments including grocery, drug, or hardware stores during the 14-day quarantine but must utilize curbside service or delivery. Make arrangements to have groceries and essentials delivered (household supplies and medications).
7. A person who departs and then returns to Valley County will self-quarantine for another 14-day time period upon returning. This includes leaving the county prior to your essential services work being completed.
8. During any period of self-quarantine, the individual subject to the same shall remain indoors to the greatest extent possible and shall limit all interactions with individuals. When interacting with any individuals, such interaction should occur in a way that accommodates at least six (6) feet of distance between the individuals.
9. This does not mean that your family and friends cannot communicate with you, but they do need to stay away. Do not visit go your grandkids. Family and friends can communicate via phone, e-mail, text, through the window, from the car in the driveway etc.