Serving Proudly As The Voice Of Valley County Since 1913

About The Glasgow Courier

The Glasgow Courier – Beginning Its Second Century And Going Strong

The Glasgow Courier is a Glasgow, Montana, institution that, as its motto proclaims, has been “Serving Proudly as the Voice of Valley County Since 1913.”

The Courier has maintained a tradition of excellence and continuous service since its inception in August 1913 under the ownership of longtime founding publisher T. J. Hocking. The Courier enjoys a status as one of Montana's top weekly newspapers and was awarded first place in general excellence for 2011 in Montana Newspaper Association Division II.

The Courier, a member of the Stevenson-Hicks newspaper group since 2003, is published on Wednesdays at 531 2nd Ave. S. in Glasgow. The print edition is distributed by carriers and mail and is available at retailers throughout Glasgow and in Nashua, Hinsdale, Frazer, Saco and Wolf Point.

The Courier facility also houses Courier Printing, a full-service print shop that can handle any printing needs, from flyers and posters to business documents and agricultural jobs – and much more.

Subscribers have full access to the online edition at glasgowcourier.com. To subscribe, click here.



The Glasgow Courier's original home in the historic Oddfellows Hall on 5th Street South is shown here in 1913 shortly after The Courier began publishing. The Courier has been located at 341 Third Ave. South since 1960 and has relocated to 531 2nd Ave. S.

Rendered 05/23/2024 23:26