Popular Theatre For A Young Audience Tour Returns With Sally Forth
July 12, 2023
Every postage stamp eagerly awaits its moment of destiny: when it is tasked with a noble quest to
safely deliver a letter. Inspired by her idol Amelia Earhart, young Sally the Stamp has prepared and
trained for the moment when she is trusted to carefully navigate an important parcel around the
world, although she never imagined the obstacles, lessons, and new friends that she would discover
along the way.
Sally Forth is written and directed by Fort Peck Summer Theatre Artistic Director Andy Meyers and
produced in partnership with emerging company AM Theatrical. The production stars Jenny Smith, Jill Tieskoetter, and Shy Iverson, who also designs the production's set and props. Sydney Hayward serves as tour manager, with costume design by Chae Clearwood.
Theatre for Young Audience (TYA) is designed to educate and enlighten youth, with a goal to bring
visibility, excitement and awareness about the performing arts. Under an hour in length, TYA
productions are perfect for the entire family: geared towards children, but sure to engage all ages
while it encourages and fosters a love for theatre. Admission for these performances is FREE.
Sally Forth tour schedule is as follows. Please continue to check the exact locations of these
performance, as some will be moving to outside spaces to accommodate social-distancing protocols
• Tuesday, July 18, 10 a.m.: Glasgow City-County Library
• Wednesday, July 19, 2 p.m.: Philips County Museum, Malta
• Thursday, July 20, 11 a.m.: Sheridan Library, Plentywood
• Thursday, July 20, 2:30 p.m.: The Rex Theatre, Scobey
• Saturday, July 22, 10 a.m.: Fort Peck Interp Center
• Friday, July 28, 11:30 a.m.: Montana Theatre, Miles City
• Monday, July 31, 1 p.m.: Petroleum County Community Center, Winnett