Community Calendar for Dec. 8, 2021
December 8, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
NOV. THROUGH DEC.
New hours for the Pioneer Museum are Wed.-Sat. 10-4 p.m.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 8
• 12:30 p.m. - Kiwanis Meeting - Cottonwwod Inn. After eating lunch they will be using Zoom to sing Christmas Carols to residents of Prairie Ridge and Valley View ( A Zoom link will be provided the day before by email.) We will also be joined by students from the Key Club and Builders Club. Jennifer Fewer will play the piano.
FRIDAY, DEC. 10
• 1 p.m. - Nashua Senior Citizens Monthly Meeting - Nashua Senior Citizens Center.
• 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Indian Taco Supper - Nashua Our Reedemers Church. Will benefit Dick Neuleib, to help with his medical expenses. Takeouts are available. Everyone is welcome.
MONDAY, DEC. 13
• 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Nashua Senior Citizens Monthly Meeting - Nashua Senior Citizens Center.