Community Calendar for Oct. 13, 2021
October 13, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to co[email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
OCT. THROUGH DEC.
New hours for the Pioneer Museum are Wed.-Sat. 10-4 p.m.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes
THURSDAY, OCT. 14
• 5 to 7 p.m. - VC Pool Wine & Cheese Charcuterie Night - Northeast Montana Fairgrounds. Tickets are $100 each.
• 5 to 7 p.m. - VC Pool Wine & Cheese Charcuterie Night - Northeast
• 7 p.m. - VFW Post 3107 Meeting.
FRIDAY, OCT. 15
• 5 to 8 p.m. - St. Raphael's annual Rummage Sale - St. Raphael's.
SATURDAY, OCT. 16
• 5 a.m. to noon - St. Raphael's annual Rummage Sale - St. Raphael's.
• 7 to 10 a.m. - Grab 'n' Go Breakfast Burrito - Nashua Senior Citizens Center. Goodwill offering.
SUNDAY, OCT. 17
• Noon to 2 p.m. - Saco Lutheran Church's Fall Dinner - Turkey with all the trimmings. Cost is $12 for adults, & kids kindergarten through 6th are $6. All are welcome to attend..
• 1 p.m. - Northeast MT Veterans Memorial meeting - Glasgow VFW. Open to the public.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 20
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Action for Eastern Montana, Aging Services Open House - Glasgow Senior Center, 328 4th Ave South. Light refreshments and information regarding our services will be available and there will be a drawing for a door prize. Meet Lisa Baxter, area Aging Services Specialist.