Community Calendar for Aug. 11, 2021
August 11, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 11
• 1 to 4 p.m. - COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic - Glasgow VA Clinic
• 6 to 8 p.m. - COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic - Cottonwood Inn and Suites, Glasgow. This is the only local opportunity for persons 12-17+ to obtain the COVID-19 vaccine.
FRIDAY, AUG. 13
• Scottie Footbal, 1st Day of Practice - Glasgow High School
• 1 p.m. - Nashua Senior Citizens Monthly Meeting - If you would like to have lunch, please call 406-746-3370 before 10:30 a.m.
• 2 p.m. - "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" - Fort Peck Summer Theatre.
SATURDAY, AUG. 14
• Colbrese Cup Red Ball Golf Tourney - Sunnyside Golf & Country Club, 95 Skylark Rd, Glasgow.
• 8 to 11 a.m. - 7th Annual Paint Run/Walk - Glasgow Civic Center, 319 3rd St S.
• 1 p.m. - Northeast Montana Veterans Memorial Board - VFW in Glasgow. The meeting is open to the public. .
• 7:30 p.m. - "Baskerville" - Fort Peck Summer Theatre.
SUNDAY, AUG. 15
• 4 p.m. - "Baskerville" - Fort Peck Summer Theatre.
MONDAY, AUG. 16
• 5 to 8 p.m. - Hunter Education Class- oplar middle school. All hunter education classes are free of charge.
For youth to be eligible to hunt and be fully certified during the 2021 season, hunters must be 12-years old by January 16, 2022. All students must register online at https://register-ed.com/events/view/171492. Runs through Aug. 20. Students turning age 12 by Jan. 16, 2022, and older, can take hunter education online at the same website.
For more information, call Morgan Norgaard at 406-480-0810.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 18
• 5 to 8 p.m. - Alive at Five - Various Locations.
• 8 to 10:30 p.m. - Swimming Under the Stars - Valley County Community Pool. "Moana" will be screened.
FRIDAY, AUG. 20
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Back to School BBQ hosted by Albertsons - Old Shopko parking lot. Games and door prizes.