4th of July Events
June 30, 2021
SATURDAY, JULY 3
• Don't forget to purchase your luminaria in memory of or in honor of a loved one. The cost is $10 each and they will be displayed on the fence along Highway 2 at the fairgrounds from July 2 - 4. Order forms are available at the Chamber office, BS Buzz or at Expressions. Proceeds going to the Valley County HOPE Project. Their funds are used to help Valley County residents with their medical expenses.
SUNDAY, JULY 4
• 7 to 11 a.m. - Inaugural Pancake Breakfast by Boy Scouts - serving pancakes, eggs and sausage. This is a free will offering meal with the proceeds going to help with the maintenance costs at the Boy Scout campground at Fort Peck. The meal will be served out of their food booth at the fairgrounds.
• 1:30 p.m. - Fourth of July event at the Nashua Senior Center and Lions Park - Hot dogs, potato salad and watermelon will be furnished, plus lemonade. This is for all ages. Games will be played inside and outside, with corn hole and other games, and cards for those who wish. The picnic will be served at 1:30 and all are welcome. Call Virginia at 406-390-1099 or Richard at 406-746-3354 for information.
• 5 to 7 p.m. - HOPE PROJECT BBQ - hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, chips, brownies, watermelon and a drink (free will offering) with the proceeds going to the Valley County HOPE Project foundation. Serving will be based out of the Boy Scout food booth at the fairgrounds.
• 7 to 8:30 p.m. - Auction at the Independence Bank Stage at the fairgrounds - Proceeds benefit the HOPE Project foundation.
• 8:30 to 10 p.m. - Live entertainment on the Independence Bank Stage - If you would like to share your talents, contact Rod Karst or Dave Pippin.
• 10 p.m. - Firework Display at County Fairgrounds.