Waber Drug Store, Hinsdale, 1911

 

Courtesy of Valley County Historical Society / For The Courier

This is a view inside the Hinsdale store Waber Drug in 1911. From left to right is "Christine" in the window, Larry Garcia, Julius Waber, Bill Brumer (partner) and John Frisch. Julius Waber came to Hinsdale in 1910 and established the store with Dr. Cockrell. They homesteaded on the Milk River west of Hinsdale. Waber also served as a county commissioner and held 13 other positions in his hometown. Some of those positions were chief of the fire department, justice of peace, school trustee and superintendent of cemetery.


 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018