Community Calendar for Jan. 5, 2022
January 5, 2022
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• The Valley Community Food Bank, located at 1020 1st Ave. No., is open the 3rd Tuesday of every month from noon to 3 p.m. If this is your 1st time applying for assistance from the food bank, bring a photo ID & proof of your physical residence. For more information, contact Brenda Tarum, treasurer, at 406-367-5100.
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes.
THURSDAY, JAN. 6
• 2nd Annual Teddy Bear Toss - Between the varsity basketball games at Glasgow High School. Those attending are asked to bring new or gently used stuffed animals to donate for the event.
MONDAY, JAN. 10
• 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Indian Taco Supper - Nashua Our Redeemer Lutheran Church. Free will offering, and Thrivent has supplied supplemental funding. Take outs are available and everyone is welcome!
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 12
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Veteran Service Officers - Glasgow VA Clinic.
SATURDAY, JAN. 15
• 1 p.m. - Northeast Montana Veterans Memorial - Glasgow VFW. Public is welcome to attend.