Community Calendar for Dec. 29, 2021
December 29, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• The Valley Community Food Bank, located at 1020 1st Ave. No., is open the 3rd Tuesday of every month from noon to 3 p.m. If this is your 1st time applying for assistance from the food bank, bring a photo ID & proof of your physical residence. For more information, contact Brenda Tarum, treasurer, at 406-367-5100.
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes.
FRIDAY, DEC. 31
• Valley County Courthouse Closed.
• New Year's Eve Rides - Local Wrecker Services, Search & Rescue/Fire Departments with the support from the DUI Task Force will be giving rides again this New Year's Eve. Randy Isakson 406-263-2193, Bryce Lawrence 406-230-1771, Tom Pewitt 406-263-2154, Chris Leckie 406-480-2916, Johnathan Jacka 406-263-2345 & in the Fort Peck/Nashua areas Doug Cook 406-263-1249.
SUNDAY, JAN. 2
• 1:30 p.m. - Game Day - Nashua Senior Citizens Center. Cards and games will be played, and snacks provided. Come celebrate the New Year!
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 12
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Veteran Service Officers - Glasgo VA Clinic.