Community Calendar for Nov. 10, 2021
November 10, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
NOV. THROUGH DEC.
New hours for the Pioneer Museum are Wed.-Sat. 10-4 p.m.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 10
• Dueling Pianos - Glasgow Civic Center. Friends of the Valley County Swimming Pool Committee are hosting this fundraiser for the new swimming pool. They have raised over $1.5 million towards the new pool, but are still a long way from their goal. A live auction will be held at the the conclusion. They have raised over $1.5 million towards the new pool, but are still a long way from their goal. Auction Items:
• A quilt from Lenore Durell
• A painting from Frank Vandall
• A barbecue dinner prepared by Sam Waters
• A gift basket from Robyn's Nest
• A gift basket from JR's Party Store
• A gift basket from Byrdie Larsen
FRIDAY, NOV. 12
• Noon to 1 p.m. - Nashua Senior Citizens Monthly Meeting - At the Center.
TUESDAY, NOV. 16
• Noon - Annual Turkey Dinner - At the Fish Hatchery. Turkey will be provided-bring complementary items.
Hosted by Fort Peck Senior Citizens.
SATURDAY, NOV. 20
• 7 to 10 a.m. - Grab and Go Burrito Breakfast - Nashua Senior Center. You can pick up your breakfast container or eat it at the Center with social distancing. Cost is a free will offering.