Community Calendar for Nov. 3, 2021
November 3, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
OCT. THROUGH DEC.
New hours for the Pioneer Museum are Wed.-Sat. 10-4 p.m.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes
THURSDAY, NOV. 4
• 2 p.m. - Valley County Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting
- Valley County Senior Citizen Center, 328 4th Street South, Glasgow. Join the meeting via phone by calling 1-571-748-4021 Pin#2672541#. Open to the general public.
• 2:45 p.m. - Nashua School Halloween Concert - For more information call the school, 406-746-3411.
• 6 p.m. - VFW Auxiliary Meeting
- VFW Post 3107.
• 7 p.m. - VFW Meeting - VFW Post 3107. The meeting was moved up a week because Veterans Day falls on the regular meeting day. Final preparations for poppy distribution will be discussed as poppy distribution is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 5.
MONDAY, NOV. 8
• 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Indian Taco Supper - Redeemer Lutheran Church, Nashua. Thrivent has provided supplemental funding. This is a free will donation and everyone is welcome.
THURSDAY, NOV. 11
• 7 to 9 a.m. - 10th Annual Veterans Day Breakfast - VFW Hall, Glasgow. Glasgow High School Student Council and Albertsons are teaming up to show their appreciation for the service of veterans for the United States. They invite all veterans and current service personnel and their spouses to the breakfast.