Community Calendar for Oct. 20, 2021
October 20, 2021
EDITOR'S NOTE: 5 p.m. Friday before publication is the deadline for calendar additions, which must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at The Courier office, 531 2nd Ave. S., in Glasgow.
OCT. THROUGH DEC.
New hours for the Pioneer Museum are Wed.-Sat. 10-4 p.m.
• 1 p.m. - Dime Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. -
Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic - Valley County Health Department. All other vaccinations by appointment only, call 228-6261.
• 10 to 11 a.m. - VBooks & Babies/Story Time - Glasgow City-County Library.
• 7 p.m. - Quarter Bingo - Glasgow Senior Center (Recurring).
• 2 to 3 p.m. - Valley View Outreach Book Exchange & Readings - Valley View Homes
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 20
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Action for Eastern Montana, Aging Services Open House - Glasgow Senior Center, 328 4th Ave South. Light refreshments and information regarding our services will be available and there will be a drawing for a door prize. Meet Lisa Baxter, area Aging Services Specialist.
• 1 to 4 p.m. - Service Officers for the Montana Veterans Affairs - Glasgow VA Clinic. Steve Mulonet & Brenda Evans, Service Officers for the Montana Veterans Affairs will meet with veterans who are interested in applying for benefits. To apply, bring a copy of your discharge paperwork, DD214, with you.
THURSDAY, OCT. 21
• 7 p.m. - American Legion Unit 41 and Auxiliary Meeting- Glasgow VFW Post 3107. All Legionnaires, Sons of the American Legion, Auxiliary & Junior Auxiliary members are invited to attend. There will be light refreshments following the meeting.
FRIDAY, OCT. 22
• 5 to 7 p.m. - Montly Steak Fry at VFW- Glasgow VFW Post 3107. The LDS youth group will serve. This will be the last one until Jan. 28, 2022. The public is welcome.
• 7 p.m. - Scotties vs. Wolf Point Football game - Wolf Point High School.
SATURDAY, OCT. 23
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Autumn Harvest Bazaar - Valley Event Center, 54141 US-2, Glasgow.
SUNDAY, OCT. 24
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. - Annual Haunted Hayride- Sullivan Park, Glasgow. The students of Glasgow High School will host their annual Haunted Hayride Sun. Oct. 24th at Sullivan Park. The course has been shortened but will be packed with plenty of scares. The cost is $1 per person, with proceeds benefitting the Children's Museum of Northeast Montana. The "Not so Scary" time is from 5:30 – 6:15p.m., then from 6:15 - 7:30p.m. will be for the "Not weak of heart or bladder." To volunteer, contact Rod Karst or Kristina McGee at Glasgow High School, 406-228-2485.