The Glasgow Courier - Serving Proudly As The Voice Of Valley County Since 1913

By A.J. Etherington
The Courier 

Valley County Man Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

 

December 18, 2019



A 70-year-old Valley County man is dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after a malfunction from a heating system installed in the man’s home leaked the gas into the home’s living area, said Valley County Sheriff and Coroner Tom Boyer....



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 08/11/2020 02:41