By A.J. Etherington
The Courier 

Fire Burns Stoop, Scars House on Northside

 

Georgie Kulczyk / The Courier

A firefighter checks his gear while crews in the background attempt to put out the flames.

A small fire ignited May 31 just after noon when a cigarette fell between the front steps and the house. The burning butt then ignited straw that was packed in under the steps and smoldered until fire crews arrived to extinguish the dry, smolderin...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 06/23/2019 01:11