The Glasgow Courier - Serving Proudly As The Voice Of Valley County Since 1913


Photos from: Last Call




Courtesy of Valley County Historical Society / For The Courier

The Hinsdale train depot in 1914. The railroad was built in 1887 through the area. The first makeshift depot was a railroad car that was placed near the tracks to serve as the station facilities. Later, two handcars were placed. The photograph shows the original depot that stood until 1960.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018