The Glasgow Courier - Serving Proudly As The Voice Of Valley County Since 1913

Nonresident Licenses: First Come, First Serve


There’s no wait for nonresidents still hoping to purchase a license to hunt deer and elk in Montana this fall.

A number of first-come first served surplus licenses, good for antlered deer and elk in most hunting districts, can be purchase online or over-the-counter at any Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks office.

Nonresident surplus hunting licenses available include: Montana’s big game combination license for $954, the elk combination license for $804, and the deer combo for $565. Montana’s nonresident combination hunting licenses allow one to hunt for deer and/or elk and include season...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

You might be interested in:

Reader Comments

Rendered 09/27/2016 16:43