$60,000 In Bed Tax Grants Awarded
The Glasgow Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID) has awarded approximately $60,000 in Project and Event Grant money during the 2012/2013 fiscal year to local non-profit organizations for promoting the Glasgow community.
The grants went to the following organizations:
• Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
• Walleyes Unlimited
• Montana Catfish Classic Association
• Friends of the Pioneer Museum
• Reds Baseball
• Hi-Line Youth Hockey Association
• Children’s Museum of Northeastern Montana
• Ducks Unlimited
• Fort Peck Summer Theater
• Women’s Resource Center
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.